In the video below, Eric Apfelbach, CEO of PegEx, Inc., explains how the PegEx Platform waste management software helps waste management companies bridge the digital gap, improve their operational efficiency, and reduce their exposure to risks associated with compliance issues with state and federal agencies. He explains the many advantages of using a cloud-based platform and how digitizing and centralizing your data can give companies a competitive advantage.
- Building or Buying Software for Waste Management – Deciding which to trash!
- What is Hazardous Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Labels: What they are and how to correctly use them
- What is an Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Manager?
- The Spreadsheet Is Dead. Why It Matters For Waste Management Companies.
- Bridging the Digital Gap by Eric Apfelbach, CEO of PegEx
- Risk Mitigation using the PegEx Platform
- How the PegEx Document Builder Works
- PegEx Testimonial for the 2019 NORA Recycling Association Conference
- The Amazing Benefits of Business Process Automation for Waste Management Companies
- Should You Develop Your Own Business Management Software Solution—Or Purchase Something “Off The Shelf”?
- The Top Waste Management Innovations for 2019